Friday 19 December 2014

My Winter Nail Polish Picks


From left to right:
MaxFactor Glossfinity in 160 RASPBERRY BLUSH
NewLook Pure Colour in 99 MULTI
Accessorize Nail Polish (there's no name on the bottle that I can see)

I can safely say that I am a nail polish junky. It was so hard for me to narrow it down to just 9 colours, but I truly love these. Personally I think that the MaxFactor ones are the best nail polishes for a lot of reasons. The colour range to choose from is amazingly large, they dry up quickly and if you're like me and you're a bit lazy when it comes to applying a top coat, there's no need for these ones because the stay on power is amazingly great - I go for 4-5 days without a chip and when applied, it has that gel look effect to it which is a bonus. The new New Look nail polish range is pretty good as well. There's a quite amount of colours to choose from as well and they don't chip immediately too. Also, The Body Shop has released their new line of nail polishes a few months ago and of coarse I had to get and try some. My favorite is Gorgeous Grey but unfortunately if you don't apply a really good top coat it will chip the day after. I have it on my nails at the moment and I applied it like last Monday and two of my nails have literally nothing on them, which is a shame since I am a huge fan of their products. Accessorize make some nice nail polishes too but I don't know if it's just my bottle but there's no name on it. But other than that the quality is great and I love the colour so much. Lastly there's the Barry M one which I particularly use during Christmas time on top of Raspberry Blush - will post a picture of the nails when done over my Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment