Thursday 13 March 2014

REVIEW: Bomb Cosmetics Gorgeous Candle.

Hello beautiful ladies and gentlemen,

I have another sweet review for you all (see what I did there haha - Lame I know!).

This lovely candle is from a brand called - Bomb Cosmetics. It was established in the UK over fourteen years ago and it offers a bright, natural, fun and affordable range of bath, body, face, shower products and also candles. The products does not only have the most memorable and awesome smell and feel wonderful on the skin, but they also look beautiful as well.

I love their bath bombs a lot, and I use them quiet often. They leave your skin so moisturized afterwards, that you wouldn't have to moisturize after you get out of the bath. I have to say that I like them more than the Lush bath bombs. I know I know, this might be a controversial thing but it's my personal opinion. 

Since I LOVE their bath bombs, I thought I'd give the candles a sniff and I am so happy that I did so because they smell delicious. There is a large variety to choose from and since I love sweet, vanilla and candy scents, this one was the perfect choice for me. I bought this maybe 3 months ago and as you can see it is called - Georgeous and it suits it quite well. 

The website describes this candle as "A rich chocolate and creamy vanilla heart highlighted by intoxicating cocoa and hints of soft fruits such as peach and sweet cherry."

The Good:
This candle is in a cute tin. The color of the wax is mint, with 4 little hearts on top (2 pink and 2 white) which makes the candle even cuter. 
The smell of this little candle is one to die for. When I sniffed it at the counter I was like - Is this edible? Because I am willing to do so! It has the sweetest smell, the smell that you will find at a candy shop or at a sweets shop. The scent was readily available as soon as I opened the tin and I just couldn't wait to light it up at home. But I didn't. The only thing that I did was - keeping the tin open and I achieved a room with a candylicious smell! 
It wasn't until two days ago that I had the courage to light it up and destroy those beautiful hearts. And I have to say that it smelled even more delicious when I light it up for an hour than when I just opened the lid (which is not even close to possible but it did!). I just couldn't stay away from my room. 

The Bad:
The only bad thing that I found with this is that since it is quite small, it only lasts 30 to 35 hours. But then again since it is only £7.99, I can repurchase it again and again. 
Also, if you are not a fan of sweet smells, this candle is not for you because the smell can be quite sickly but for someone like me - Just buy it already!

I will take another walk into that shop to sniff some more candles and bring them home with me.
 

Have you ever tried something from this brand? What are your thoughts about it?

Stay Beautiful, 
Belle xxx


4 comments:

  1. I bought one of these candles in the flavour 'Coconut Mushrooms' a month ago and it's the loveliest scented candle I've owned! Seeing your post has made me want to go and buy another now!

    Georgina xx

    http://marfmallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am one heck of a fan of coconut! I am definitely going to try that out :) !
      Thanks for sharing and for your time.

      Belle xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE these candles. My boyfriends mum got one for Christmas but she doesn't really like it - I always light it when I'm there!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't think that they are everyone's cup of tea because they have an empowering smell!

      Thanks for commenting.

      Belle xxx

      Delete