Sunday 16 March 2014

Haul #3.

 Hello beautiful ladies and gentlemen,

I went out yesterday and bought a few bits and pieces, and thought why not sharing them with you?! I love reading/watching other peoples hauls, and I think that a lot of you do so too, so I snapped some pictures and now I am here writing and editing. 

I am not getting into much detail of them, because I might do a more in debt reviews about some of them for you to read about. Therefore if you would like me to review a product or more from this little haul, let me know in the comments below! 

1. L'Oreal Paris New Studio Line Silk&Gloss Fixing Spray 250ml - £5.85
I tried to find a link for you to buy this directly but I can find it anywhere. I don't know if it is because it is still new, or because I'm a horrible Google-er. But basically I needed a new hairspray and saw this one on the shelf and just bought it. I haven't tried it yet, but when I do so I will definitely write something about it!
A lot of you might say - "Spring's coming, why are you buying Autumn candles?" I tell you why, it is because I love honey and spice-y scented candles, I just want to eat them all up and make babies with them. Also I like to burn a good amount of different candles around the house at all time - spice-y and sweet-y! Nothing lavender-y or floral-y though. Moreover, this particular candle has the smell of Christmas which is the most favorite time of the year for me! (Excited much with my new candle).

I am just noticing that I bought the wrong shade - Yey me! I wanted it in medium, but apparently I just grabbed a random one. Hope it's not a dark shade for me. I bought this little one just because I needed a new concealer and I've heard so many good things about it, so I thought I'd give it a go. 
I love trying new primers, and I had an eye on this one for a pretty long time and I finally decided to try it out. When I swatched it on my hand, it was quite smooth to apply and it sinks into the skin in no time. I think that this might be a great one. 
I'm a sucker for any kind of lipstick and whenever I go make up shopping or any shopping and find some, I will bring them home. Both of these shades are so beautiful and great for spring time. Honey is a dark deep rose shade and Lovesick has a nice bright pink shade. They have a mint-y smell and also when applied they taste of mint and tingle a bit. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but me?! I love mint-y things and this was just a bonus. 

The shop had an offer with the Tresemme hair products in which you buy the shampoo and the conditioner and you get a hair mask for hair prone to breakage and split ends for free. I love their shampoo and conditioners, and I just ran out of the Tresemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo because I have really dry hair and since I dye it, it is quite damaged and I loved it. Therefore I thought I give this one a go and I am more than sure that is going to work just as good as the other one. 

Thank you all for reading, I appreciate it a lot. 

Which product would you like me to review in more depth? Let me know. 

Stay Beautiful, 
Belle xxx




4 comments:

  1. Lady!! I was going ask you tomorrow before Uni but couldn't wait haha - From where did you buy the Tresemme shampoo + conditioner? Tigne/Sliema I suppose? See you beautiful xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding right now? Finally !!! I'm so happy :D I bought it from sparkle image, but you can buy it from anywhere - a supermarket, a pharmacy, Pavi .. Anywhere! Ahhh im so happy :)

    Stay beautiful princess,
    Belle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Belle!
    I love this post! Haul's are so awesome haha. All these products look great, I hope you enjoy them all :) I definitely need to get more of the Revlon Colorburst sticks.
    I also wanted to stop by and thank you SO MUCH for following our blog Pretty Lovely Girls on bloglovin. We very much appreciate the support! So thank you darling!! :) I also love your header. Have a great day lovely!
    xo T
    www.prettylovelygirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this keep doing what you're doing! :)

    ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete