Tuesday 25 February 2014

My Nails of The Day.

Hello beautiful ladies and gentlemen,

How are you all wonderful people doing?
I know that it has been a while since I last posted something - Yes, SHAMEFUL!
But I have somehow lost the inspiration to write. I've been just laying around on my bed watching sad movies - In other words *Procrastinating*

I have a post idea in my mind and I've been writing some of it as well but I'm not sure whether I'd post it or not, then I guess will decide later on. 

Okay so let's get started with today's post. I am going to throw it out door immediately - I am not a professional nail technician, I wish I was but I'm not. I just do my nails the way I like them and the how I think they look good. I am not a big fan of acrylic nails and surely not a fan of the pointed type of nails - the Halloween is over now! Haha.

                     


So, as you can see my nails look horrible. This is because I don't take care of them as much as I used to do before. They have a yellowish color - this is because I don't leave them to breathe some fresh air. This is also because recently (4years ago) I started to stay away from dairy products because whenever I drink some milk, I will turn into Sebastian the crab because of my rash. Therefore my nails haven't been taking enough calcium to be white as possible. #TheStoryOfMyLife

                      

The first thing that I do is file them because sometimes they don't grow as neatly as I want them to be and turn them into a smooth box looking shape. 

                        

Immediately after since I have the yellow problem, I use the Inglott Nail Whitener to make them look as decent as possible.

                         

This is what I exactly do once every week before I paint my nails. 

Now this is the exciting part because you get to choose the color that you want to paint your nails with and the pattern that you want. It's been a while since I last did something like this -  around 5 - 6 years, and so I thought I'd give it a try. 

I just painted the tip of my nails with the MaxFactor Glossfinity in shade 50 Candy Rose, just because I wanted to spice them up a bit.

                        

Then I finished up by applying a cheap but a great Essence gel-look Topcoat. And this is the finished look.

                       

I hope that you like the way I did my nails and would try something similar. It's quite easy and they have a very sharp and clean look that you can wear anywhere - for everyday, for a special occasion, for a night out, anywhere you would like to go. 

Write your thoughts in the section down below and tell me if you like this look or not! I would love to hear your opinions. 

Stay Beautiful
Belle xxx




4 comments:

  1. Good post idea and love the nail look:)

    http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete